Meet Me Downtown
MMDT... Building Community Through Fitness
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and FitPHX, in partnership with Downtown Phoenix, Inc., Phoenix Parks Foundation, CityScape, The Corner, Sole Sports Running Zone and Meet Me Concepts are proud to bring you this FREE weekly downtown walk/run.
Our Mission…Meet Me Downtown (MMDT) brings people of all ages to downtown Phoenix for a weekly social walk/run, engaging individuals and businesses in a vibrant event that showcases downtown Phoenix as a prime location for healthy activities.
- GET OUT and get moving
- GET OUT with friends and family
- GET OUT to support our community
News and Updates
Watch website and newsletter for news about Group Fight at the Y…we will resume on May 16 for the summer.
What to Expect
Check-in at The Corner/CityScape at 50 W. Jefferson 5:15 pm to 6:30. If you park in the garage have your parking validated at any CityScape business.
- Don’t wait in line…register anytime or check-in (after 3:00 pm) online from home or your smartphone. You register only once, then check-in is so easy.
- Already checked in? Good move!
- Get your MMDTPHX hand stamp…your ID for restaurant discounts…click here.
- Walk or run anytime. We provide a route guide. Route is 3.3 miles, plus a 1.8-mile extension for the runner who wants more distance.
- Want to join a group? Just ask.
- 7:00 pm…Closing ceremony, awards and a weekly free raffle…gift certificates for local restaurants/businesses and Sole Sports Running.
- We track attendance…you earn free incentive awards…click here. Awards presented at closing ceremony.
- Click here for route guide.
- Area restaurants offer discounts on Monday evenings with your MMDTPHX hand stamp. Click here for discount details.
- SAFETY FIRST!!! Please obey all traffic signals…this is not a race. It’s a healthy social occasion.