Meet Me Downtown
MMDT... Building Community Through Fitness
January 2017…Every Monday
Bring a New Walker/Runner
Earn Extra Raffle ticket!
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and FitPHX, in partnership with Downtown Phoenix, Inc., Phoenix Parks Foundation, CityScape, Copper Blues, Sole Sports Running Zone and Meet Me Concepts are proud to bring you this FREE weekly downtown walk/run.
Our Mission…Meet Me Downtown (MMDT) brings people of all ages to downtown Phoenix for a weekly social walk/run, engaging individuals and businesses in a vibrant event that showcases downtown Phoenix as a prime location for healthy activities.
- GET OUT and get moving
- GET OUT with friends and family
- GET OUT to support our community
News and Updates
What to Expect
Check-in at Copper Blues/CityScape at 50 W. Jefferson 5:15 pm to 6:30. If you park in the CityScape garage, have your ticket validated at Copper Blues, for up to three hours of free parking.
- Don’t wait in line…register anytime or check-in (after 3:00 pm) online from home or your smartphone. You register only once, then check-in is so easy.
- Already checked in? Good move!
- Get your MMDTPHX hand stamp…your ID for restaurant discounts…click here.
- Walk or run anytime. We provide a route guide. Route is 3.3 miles, plus a 1.8-mile extension for the runner who wants more distance.
- 6:45 pm…Closing ceremony, awards and a weekly free raffle…gift certificates for local restaurants/businesses and Sole Sports Running.
- We track attendance…earn free incentive awards…click here. Awards presented at closing ceremony.
- Click here for route guide.
- Area restaurants offer discounts on Monday evenings with your MMDTPHX hand stamp. Click here for discount details.
- SAFETY FIRST!!! Please obey all traffic signals…this is not a race. It’s a healthy social occasion.